In an increasingly digital world, major manufacturing pillars, such as production process optimization and high product quality, are directly linked to the company’s digital transformation capabilities. This makes the manufacturing companies demand more and more digital solutions to remain at the forefront in an extremely competitive market.
According to a Gartner research, 36% of companies have seen above-average results due to investments in their IT departments. This shows that digital innovations are a key investment that help to maximize results by reducing costs, achieving scale gains, improving efficiency in raw material and energy consumption and advancing product development.
Some players have already reached the Advanced Manufacturing or Industry 4.0 level, which ends up demanding other players to invest in order to compete in terms of production and cost efficiency.
Iteris’ expertise in the manufacturing industry is a great distinguishing element that can support companies in the their digital transformation journeys.
Counting our solutions, our customer will improved control over operations, automate processes, solve bottlenecks and better monitor production lines.
Our unique services include:
- System and area connectivity and integration.
- Real-time response.
- Cloud computing for infrastructure optimization, increased capacity and reduced costs.
- Management reports and performance monitoring.
- Artificial intelligence for process improvement of and identification of machine and process issues.
- Big Data platforms for sensor data ingestion and real time automation.
- Internet of Things (IoT) – shop floor process optimization and intelligent sensors.
In addition, Briteris can find alternatives to increase business performance, with no high investments in infrastructure or project.
Do you want to know more about how to boost your digital transformation?
Talk to our experts!